View Profile Rinileki14

1 Movie Review

lol

That was pretty good. :D I liked it

6 Game Reviews

Awesome game man! It's really tough, yet something you wanna keep playing over and over until you get the hang of it.

I made it to 13. It was pretty fun.

10/10

I'm stuck at 17, :( This is awesome!

79 Audio Reviews

w00tw00 literally said everything I was thinking. I could clearly see the movie as I was listening.

Awesome job!! Keep it up!

TheDukesDepot responds:

Thank you very much, sir. b^_^

Great work!

The build-up is done nicely and draws you in!

Once it gets started, it's really catchy and fun to listen to. IMO this would fit right in with the other "Battle/ Elite 4 tracks"

I think the kick could use a little more power behind it to match the excitement of the melody but other than that, I like everything about it!

Keep up the great work!

9/10
5/5

Reminds me of some of the soundtracks you'd hear from the older Playstation racing games. It kind of has that feel to it. I like it overall, it's not bad. The only problem I hear is the section between 0:26 and 0:51; like J-rex stated would've been fine without being repeated.

9/10
5/5

I compose remixes and remakes of my favorite songs all by ear. That genre strecthes from video game tracks to themes heard on the big screen. I also produce my own original songs. If you have a request, feel free to leave a comment or PM me.

28, Male