Finding Nemo - Title Theme Finding Nemo - Title Theme

w00tw00 literally said everything I was thinking. I could clearly see the movie as I was listening.

Awesome job!! Keep it up!

TheDukesDepot responds:

Thank you very much, sir. b^_^

Elite Four Battle theme! Elite Four Battle theme!

Great work!

The build-up is done nicely and draws you in!

Once it gets started, it's really catchy and fun to listen to. IMO this would fit right in with the other "Battle/ Elite 4 tracks"

I think the kick could use a little more power behind it to match the excitement of the melody but other than that, I like everything about it!

Keep up the great work!

Drill Kill-Hardcore Drill Kill-Hardcore

Reminds me of some of the soundtracks you'd hear from the older Playstation racing games. It kind of has that feel to it. I like it overall, it's not bad. The only problem I hear is the section between 0:26 and 0:51; like J-rex stated would've been fine without being repeated.

LoZ WW Ocean LoZ WW Ocean

I start off listening and think to myself, "Wow! This is impressive & sounds epic right from the beginning! So, I scroll down to see who the author is........and OF COURSE!! It's ellebirdy23

Your music is always so well written and orchestrated! I really, really like this one : )

VGSongbird responds:

That just put a big goofy smile on my face :D
Thanks for reviewing!

==(Mesmerized)== ==(Mesmerized)==

Pretty Impressive, a lot better than what I can do. Keep it up.

Downloaded.

Buoy responds:

Thanks, and I probably will keep that up!

COH:R - Strong Moment COH:R - Strong Moment

Awesome job

I believe one reason I liked the first one was because you managed to keep me interested with the song. I couldn't really tell where the song was going so It kept me listening (if that makes sense) This one, I enjoyed even more. The melody, progression, was great. The ending like "ClimbLadders" stated I would've changed unless it was supposed to end that way. Overall, awesome job!! I expect more great pieces from you :D Keep it up

Ironclover responds:

Thank you, I knew you'd like this one, overall I like this alot more then it's original, it just has parts that keep you coming in. c:

P.S it's suppose end this way to give way to the next soundtrack that follows it.
The Hero takes the key and prepares to enter the Kingdoms. Which is where the next soundtrack and part of the story begins. I wanted a heartbeat pause at the end where the song stops in place and the reverb finishes the track. Might I say it ends perfectly like that?

Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX) Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX)

Sweeeeet!

I'm still hoping to be able to make music that sounds this amazing some day. Awesome job!!

10/10

- Warrior - - Warrior -

I really like the opening but...

The only thing that kept me from giving a ten was the very beginning. Whatever you used to open the song, kind of made it painful to listen to at first (probably because I listen to everything with headphones) Anyway, after 1:06, I really enjoyed everything about this song, and the more the song progressed, the more impressed I was with it. Great job! Keep it up!

Favourited

Simple and Clean Simple and Clean

It's simple but pretty cool sounding...

The effect that starts at 0:14 kind of caught my attention. I was waiting for it to break out into something a little more complex though :( Although it's fairly simple, it sounds pretty cool. I think you could get a really neat piece out of this if you added a little more to it. Keep it up

Morph94 responds:

Thanks for the review!

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Fantastic!

The singing is really impressive! It's so calming and peaceful...To be honest I was going to make a comment about the reverb, then I saw your description explaining it and I instantly could visualize a sleeping child, dreaming.

VGSongbird responds:

Well, I appreciate your honesty. I realize that reverb is kind of a "some like it, some hate it" thing. I just didn't want a bunch of reviews about something I'm sure I'd never budge on. But thank you for giving me such a great review regardless.